PROFESSIONAL NURSE ICU / HIGH CARE TRAINED
Permanent full-time position, with a competitive package and health benefits.
The Successful Candidate will report directly to the Nursing Services Manager and the Deputy Nursing Services Manager
1. Registered Nurse
2. Midwifery will be an added advantage
3. ICU / High Care experience essential
4. Post-basic diploma in Critical Care Nursing required
5. Private hospital experience will be an added advantage
6. Professional Indemnity Cover and must be registered with the SANC
7. Customer service focus
8. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
9. Must be punctual and reliable
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), Hibiscus Private Hospital internal recruitment policy as well as their employment equity plans. The Hospital reserves the right not to make an appointment.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][ninja_forms id=5]
- Please apply online by filling in the required form for the position advertised (with the reference number indicated on the advert) to reach us on or before the closing date
- It is the responsibility of applicants in possession of foreign qualifications to submit evaluated results by the South African Qualifications Authority.
- Please note: Only one CV is required per applicant. Please specify if you are applying for more than one vacancy.
- Be aware of scams – Hibiscus Hospitals NEVER charge any fees for applying or can guarantee any position applied for